Business Deveopment Manager (Southern CA)
Asset Exchange Company is one of the largest independent 1031 Exchange Accommodators in the nation. We are looking for an experienced 1031 Exchange professional to serve as our Southern California Business Development manager. This position will report directly to the company principals and will be responsible for maintaining existing Southern CA business and developing new business.
• Candidate should have a background in real estate sales, escrow/title sales or ideally, 1031 Exchange sales
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Must be a self starter with strong attention to detail
• Should be proficient with MS office, and CRM databases (Salesforce.com)
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years sales experience
• Strong public speaking skills
• Clean driving record and up to date insurance
• Must live in the LA or OC area
• Researching and tracking of new clients
• Cold calling
• Conduct in person presentations to groups ranging from 5-50
• Make weekly sales visits to existing and new clients offices
• Log account activity on a daily basis
• Weekly reporting of sales activities
Total compensation package is negotiable. We prefer an entrepreneurial compensation package with large upside.
Preference will be given to those with a 1031 Exchange background. This is a unique opportunity with significant growth and income possibilities.
If interested, please email (email@example.com) your resume and include a cover letter in the body of the email.