DISCOVERING 1031 EXCHANGE
2 HR CE CLASS
FEBRUARY 20TH • 3:00 PM TO 5 PM EST
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 15th.
Location: Reyes Restaurant • 821 N Orange Ave • Orlando, FL
SECTION 1031 - ONE OF THE GREATEST WEALTH BUILDING TOOLS AVAILABLE TO INVESTORS
• Gain knowledge on 1031 Exchange qualifications and exceptions.
• Learn how to calculate taxes when selling and how to use 1031 to defer them.
• Learn strategies of how individuals and entities can use 1031 Exchange to defer taxes.
• Learn the 4 guidelines to successfully complete a 1031 Exchange.
• Learn how the 1031 Exchange process works in today's real estate environment.
• Learn the different types of 1031 Exchanges and when to use them.
Senior Loan Officer
5401 S. Kirkman Road, Suite 490
Orlando, FL 32819
P | 407-650-3912 ext 232
M | 407-929-9773
F | 888-514-2187
215 E Colonial DR
Orlando, FL 32801
Asset Exchange Company
Florida Business Development Director
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc., DBA Element Funding, NMLS #3094. PRMI is an Equal Housing Lender. Some products and services may not be available in all states. Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply.
Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and are subject to borrower(s) qualification. This is not a commitment to lend. Florida Office of Financial Regulation MLD646.